CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Feet

I am finally feeling little Miss Jenna Aubrey move. Sometimes I feel like she could be dancing. Saturday was the first time Matthew actually felt her moving. Now we just lay there with both hands on my stomach and feel the wonderful miracle. I finally know why women like to be pregnant. What a blessing to feel her little feet or hands fluttering around in there.

Well, Jenna had quite the Christmas already. She's pretty much already spoiled rotten. What will we do when she finally gets here. She already has quite the wardrobe but I'm trying to just buy bigger sizes. Its so hard not to shop for her! My favorite gift was a pair of zebra print rain/snow boots from Rylee (Matt's Goddaughter) PRECIOUS!!! We truly had one of the best Christmas's we could ask for.

Our next doctor appointment is this Friday for a check up. Our first baby shower is on February 12th with our family and friends in Chicago area. I can't wait to see everyone. Hopefully we can start our new years resolution and get baby Jenna a room organized. We'll keep you updated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment