CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We were so excited to find out were having a baby girl!!! After me chugging alot of Sundrop to get her moving and a 30 minute ultrasound we finally got a decent enough picture. She's already very stubborn. I'm not sure who she gets that from. HAHA So, I'm trying not to buy a whole lot of clothes, but little girl items are hard to resist.

Now the hard part. What to name this little princess. We have 3 in mind and were trying to narrow it down. I'm going to try to attempt to register this weekend at Babies R Us and Target this weekend. Pretty sure I will buy some stuff..Can't help it! Now that Christmas is just around the corner I need to get started in her nursery. I can't wait!!!

Our next doctor appointment will be in 2 weeks. We'll be being getting our Growth and Development Ultrasound done. Wish us luck she cooperates so were not having to go back a bunch to see everything. Looks like another Sundrop will be in our future that day too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment