CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BIG NEWS...

So I was looking at booking my trip to Mexico for Margaret's wedding when a little surprise happened. We found out were pregnant!!! Complete shock! We've been trying for 4 years now and it just happened. God has truly blessed us with the amazing gift. I can't begin to tell you how excited we've been. We found out Labor Day weekend, and told our family that next weekend after our first appointment. Everyone is so ecstatic. There is a huge baby boom in fancy farm right now. So far out of some of my friends there's a boy for every month till March. We will hopefully find out on our next appointment in November what were having. I can't wait to know what were having...Names are floating continuously around in our heads all the time. It'll hopefully be easier when we can narrow it down! I'm at 10 weeks now. I've been really, really sick up in till now. Its alot better than what it was. I go back to the doctor for a 15 week check up with ultrasound on November 17th. Hopefully I can update on more things before then!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment